Brenntag Canada Inc., Beauharnois – Québec
- Chemical engineering
- Industrial process engineering
- Structural-Civil engineering
- Building engineering
- Electrical and control engineering
- Plant commissioning
- EPCM construction management
- Greenfield engineering and construction
- Designs following the Chlorine Institute criteria
- Handling of toxic high pressure liquified gases.
Design, relocation and construction of a transfer plant for various toxic and corrosive liquified gases and liquids. In order to recieve raw material, two truck unloading bays and four rail car unloading stations have been built.
To facilitate filling of various containers, two automated filling stations were built. An air emission treatment system was also integrated, which included a wet scrubber and liquid effluent tank with automatic pH control.